WELCOME TO KIRIMA COTTAGES – Mudgee’s Self Contained Cabin Accommodation
- Offering fully self contained accommodation within a tranquil and quiet setting, Kirima cottages is the perfect getaway from the city bustle.
- Enjoy our beautiful bushland setting, especially the many birds, kangaroos feeding on the grassland and even the occasional echidna.
- All of the cottages/cabins have their own entrance road and are far enough apart (40m) to offer seclusion.
- Once sufficiently relaxed, you might decide to venture out and enjoy the wineries, cafes, restaurants, and historical buildings Mudgee has to offer. The Mudgee township is a short 5 minute drive away.
- Our guests adore the slow combustion wood fire in winter. It sets the scene for a few glasses of wine to accompany a delightful meal cooked up on the Weber gas BBQ.
- Be amazed by the brightness and clarity of the stars in a Mudgee night sky!
We spent a great long weekend at Kirima Cottages Mudgee. This is the place to go to when you want to get away from it all; the cottages are very well equipped and close to the town centre and the vineyards… and our dog absolutely loved it as well!
But don’t just take our word for it: Read what happy customers had to say about their stay at Kirima Cottages!
Mudgee is a wine producing area and a popular destination for wine enthusiasts with plenty to offer visitors. These attractions include fine restaurants and cafes, museums, local produce, arts and crafts and heritage buildings.The region also offers magnificent natural parks and nature reserves with a diversity of wildlife and scenery and has a rich history in gold mining and fossicking. This history can be discovered in some of the charming villages which are only a leisurely drive away. Kirima Cottages, a unique, eco-friendly Mudgee accommodation is the perfect base for you to explore the Mudgee region.